1. For first time use, place the ice pack in the freezer for 24 hours.
2. After 24 hours, the ice gel will freeze, and can now be placed in your thermal bag as cooler.
3. For next use, just freeze for 8 hours.
4. The ice pack will stay cold for up to 20 hours.
1. Boil some water.
2. Turn off the stove.
3. Immerse the ice pack in the boiled water for 5 minutes.
4. Place the ice pack in your thermal bag as warmer.
5. The ice pack will stay warm for up to 4 hours
No size guide
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …