Baby Food Freezer Tray
For convenience, freeze homemade baby food in small portions in a Eplas Baby cube tray for single-serving portions.
How to store your baby's food:
- Homemade baby food will stay good in the fridge for 24hours maximum of 3 months
- Be sure to refrigerate freshly cooked baby food within 2 hours as bacteria start to grow at room temperature after those 2 hours are up.
How to prepare and serve your baby's food safely
- If you do not wish to use a microwave to thaw your baby food cubes in the refrigerator over night (12hours)
- Heat the food in microwave for 15 seconds. Increase the amount of seconds if the food is not completely heated. Do this gradually and in small amounts as you want to ensure the food's temperature is not too hot.
- Be sure to mix and test the temperature before serving to your little one.
100% BPA FREE
8 cubes per tray
70ml / 2 oz each cube