Besides being super comfy, Grecia is also the perfect bra for handsfree pumping due to its high stretchability. Also beware of our Grecia lookalike on other platforms. :)
Choosing the right nursing maternity bra can be a little overwhelming with the wide range available.
Here there is finally a design suitable for both first time mom and more experienced mom, as it has unique features, which grow with our needs in different stages of motherhood from mid pregnancy, late pregnancy, early days post-delivery and baby’s growth spurt.
You may ask what does it mean by baby’s going through a growth spurt? Common times for growth spurts are during the first few days at home and around 7-10 days, 2-3 weeks, 4-6 weeks, 3 months, 4 months, 6 months and 9 months (more or less). During a growth spurt, breastfed babies nurse more often than usual. The increase in baby’s milk intake during growth spurts is temporary.
Unique features of this new nursing maternity bra:
* The deluxe fabric provides great support, which ensures uplifting shapes and prevents breast sagging.
* It’s Non-Wire to deliver maximum comfort and much needed relief.
* Since it’s seamless, it provides a nice t-shirt bra shape without the bulkiness of cut & sewn bra.
* One hand cup release for ease of breastfeeding. Hungry babies can’t wait. Mom needs super power or super nursing maternity bra like this piece!
* To further maximize the usage of this bra, you may use a bra extender to extend its bust line. Bra extender is not included, but it’s available for sale at our store.
Sizing Guide :
M size (70D/32D; 75B/34B; 75C/34C)
L size (75D/34D; 80B/36B; 80C/36C)
XL size (80D/36D; 85B/38B; 85C/38C)