Dad, you are one very important person in ensuring a better breastfeeding experience for mom. Yes, you don't have to back off just because mom's got the food supply taken care of. There are a few specific ways you can help mom with and at the same time bond with your wife and your newborn:
1) Learn about breastfeeding even before the baby is born. The more you know about breastfeeding, the more helpful you can be when the time comes.
2) Help with getting a pillow to prop up the baby to the right level or to cushion mom's back or body that she feels more comfortable.
3) Get mom a drink? Breastfeeding moms feel thirsty always. Stock up the fridge and food cabinet. Breastfeeding moms are often hungry. Right, moms?
4) Help to adjust the lighting, put on soft music and rub the back while mom's breastfeeding?
5) Lend a listening ear and offer hugs and kisses when the going gets tough. Remember to help with seeking help or advice too.
Anything else a dad can do? Must be plentiful. Please feel free to comment that we can update the list! :)
Kita selalunya seronok ‘research dan browsing’ jenama breastpump, features yang berbeza, harga (nak cari yang murah saja) dan paling penting FREE gifts yang datang dengan pembelian tetapi info penting seperti Service Warranty, Spare Parts dan juga Service Centre kadang-kadang di ambil mudah.
You know you are a proud dad of a healthy breastfed baby when:
1) You smile and say proudly, "my wife breastfeeds" or "my baby drinks mom's milk" when others ask what milk does your cute baby drink.
2) You start convincing others too to breastfeed and you then realise that boobs talk is never the same again...