Calling all business owners! Would you like to find out how to advertise on Fabulous Mom for FREE? Here are the simple steps:
1) Submit an original article to firstname.lastname@example.org . Original means the article is written by you, and not copied or reproduced, and it must not have been published elsewhere on any platform.
2) The article can be written in English, Chinese or Bahasa Melayu.
3) The article can be about anything under the sun, preferably parenting related or topics, which may be of interest to parents. Example as below:
a)How to teach your baby to swim?
b) Baby led weaning, how to get started?
c)Traveling with young kids guides
d)Sharing of your personal experience, travel story, business news, DIY guides, investment tips, etc…
4) Please include AT LEAST one picture to accompany your article, as the saying goes, “a picture speaks a thousand words”.
5) Please give us time to read and filter though your submissions. Once everything deemed fit, it will be published on our blog – Moms Talk By Fabulous Mom, which is under the same roof with our main site – Fabulous Mom. It will also be shared on our social media platform such as Facebook or Instagram.
6) What do you get in return for giving us a story? AHUH, this is where the free advertising come in. We will include an author’s profile at the footer of the article, which includes your name, title, business details (your website, store location, tel, etc…) and a short description of your business. Our website and blog are SEO enhanced and optimized.
Start joining the 5am club and wake up early to write! Look forward to hearing from you!
Kita selalunya seronok ‘research dan browsing’ jenama breastpump, features yang berbeza, harga (nak cari yang murah saja) dan paling penting FREE gifts yang datang dengan pembelian tetapi info penting seperti Service Warranty, Spare Parts dan juga Service Centre kadang-kadang di ambil mudah.
There are a few specific ways you can help mom with and at the same time bond with your wife and your newborn:
1) Learn about breastfeeding even before the baby is born. The more you know about breastfeeding, the more helpful you can be when the time comes.
You know you are a proud dad of a healthy breastfed baby when:
1) You smile and say proudly, "my wife breastfeeds" or "my baby drinks mom's milk" when others ask what milk does your cute baby drink.
2) You start convincing others too to breastfeed and you then realise that boobs talk is never the same again...